Stephen Skinner has lectured on geography, feng shui and magic worldwide since the early 1970s. Some highlights include:
* Stephen lectured on Water Dragon Feng Shui, taking examples from classical 18th Century Chinese texts, at the 3rd International Feng Shui Conference on 3rd - 4th November 2006 in Singapore.
To buy the translation of the Water Dragon classic text click here.
1) Skal International annual luncheon, Singapore (29 January 2004)
2) Talk on feng shui at the American Club, Singapore (26 February 2004)
3) The first Singapore International Feng Shui Convention (7th - 9th May 2004)
4) The second Singapore International Feng Shui Convention (5th - 6th Nov 2005)
5) The third Singapore International Feng Shui Convention (3rd - 4th Nov 2006)
6) Tanah Merah Country Club in Singapore (23 October 2004)
* The Doyle Lecture on Feng Shui for Modern Living in New York in 1999, in the same series as Martha Stewart Living and Country Living magazines.
* The 2nd US Feng Shui Conference at Monterey, California.
* The 3rd US Feng Shui Conference at Orlando, Florida.
Stephen Skinner lectured on Flying Stars & the Lo P'an in Moscow, 19th - 25th June 2006.
Stephen Skinner lectured on the Goetia at The Dee Day Conference in Bloomsbury, London 11th March 2006.
Stephen also organised and ran the London International Feng Shui Conference (co-sponsored by the Daily Express newspaper) in 1999 at which 26 of the world’s best-known feng shui Masters spoke to an audience of 700 enthusiasts, 40% of which came from overseas. The event was a resounding success with over 700 attendees and the largest ever held in the UK.